October 13, 2007

ANTM Makeover Awards

MAKEOVER TIME

Most Dramatic Change

Bianca -
I would say ball headed is pretty dramatic to say the least. But at least she's got the Beyonce' wig. I give her kudos for hanging in there.



Jenah -
Not really feeling this look on her. In no way does she look like a natural blonde.




Don't Look Too Much Different

Victoria - Looks the same.


Heather - Ummmm??? I guess she looked fine the way she was.


Chantal - Better...but not much changed here.



Much Better

Ebony - Her wig/weave was glued to her forehead. I can't believe she even came to the show with that puppy on her head.



Sarah - Work it girl! This cut helped get rid of her 'girl next door' look.


Saleisha - She said she looks like a Beatle. I didn't like it at first but it's supposedly a high fashion cut. It grew on me...she can learn to work it.



Ummmm...Not So Sure

Ambreal - I liked her fro. They cut it shorter to show her "regal" beauty.



Lisa - Not feeling her new 'do. But I wasn't really feeling her old 'do.



Not Impressed

Janet - What did I like most about Janet...her RED hair!!! They dyed it Black. Now she looks like baby Liza Minelli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saleisha looks like Tootie from The Facts of Life. She might make it to the top 5 but she's not gonna win.