November 7, 2007

ANTM Ep.7&8 (11/7)

ANTM - cwtv
Episode 7&8: November 7th

See ya Sarah!
Well there's really not much to say about Sarah leaving besides the fact that she cried like a 2 year old. I guess I can't blame her. The panel said she was in the competition as a plus-size model but she wasn't 'plus' anymore. According to Tyra, as a model you have to be either very thin or plus-size and Sarah just doesn't fit. I don't get it. Tyra should know better. Her shot in the video was bad though. It was definitely the worst. I still would rather have seen Chantal go home.


I DON'T HAVE THE VIDEO JUST YET!
It's not youtube yet either. Don't trust it, it's a different version.
www.enriqueiglesias.com is where you can see the ANTM version

I'll post it when I can figure out how



The Challenge - Music Video Model
Tyra schooled the ladies on being sexy and moving for a TV camera. (Why they had to wear those awful leotards - I have no idea). She gave them lessons on the sexy runway walk, the hoochie-free wall slide, the sexy crawl, and of course the flirt with the camera. Tyra said Heather had a dark and mysterious sexuality during her crawl. Bianca wasn't too happy about it and said Heather can do no wrong and really looked like a hot ass mess. I'd have to agree with her on that one. I thought Heather was about to crawl out of my TV.

Video Shoot - Tired of Being Sorry (Enrique Iglesias)
Enrique and Jessy Terrero chose Lisa and Heather to get features in this dark video. They said they needed someone "vampiresque" that could rock a gothic vibe. I was kind of surprised they picked Lisa. They didn't seem to have much to go on besides looks even though they claimed that they got to know the women a little bit and considered their personalities...I doubt it.

The Panel - Tyra, Twiggy, Nigel, Jessy Terrero, & Ms. J
Who Was Great?

Saleisha - Tyra said she was good at being devilish because she's not so sure if she can shake that "girl next door" look. I think she did really good. I was impressed myself.

Heather - She pulled off a really fierce look in the video even though she almost died. Well that's not nice, but she did get sick and needed oxygen. I thought Heather looked really awkward for most of this entire episode but Tyra loves her. She said she learns quickly and can be coached. I say if they're casting for The Ring 3, I'm sure she'll fit in perfectly.


Lisa - Terrero said she nailed her video feature and the panel loved it and said she's a great actress. I thought she did pretty good. She's got a way of showing off those long legs of hers.

OK
Jenah - Jenah didn't quite nail the vampire thing. Twiggy basically said Jenah needed a reality check from being told she can do no wrong. Good! That girl just does not do it for me. Her pictures are good sometimes but she needs another makeover on top of the one they already gave her. Then maybe she'll look better.

Bianca - She's still here?! Her video shot sucked. Can you say Playa's Club 2?? Jessy Terrero said he likes her confidence but the panel didn't appreciate her kissing at the camera for entire time it was on her. She's the official House Hater. Take a look at her face when someone else does better than her. She looks like she wants to stab 'em.

Ambreal - She just barely made it. Her video shot was to slide down the pole and I'll be dammed if she didn't forget everything Tyra had just taught her. Her slide wasn't hoochie-free and the panel was not impressed. Terrero saved her though saying that she connected with the camera. Twiggy said she never does anything for her. I feel the same way. She's still dead in the eyes.

Bottom 2
Chantal - The closer she gets to the door the happier I'll be. Terrero and the rest of the panel felt she was stiff and didn't own her part of the video. Tyra said she was disappointed and her shot was a waste of film. Good! I'm so ready for her to leave!

Sarah - The panel said she looked embarrassed and awkward. They were right. Half the time she looked like she didn't even know they were filming. She wasn't comfortable in her outfit and she looked like she didn't want to be there. Lately she was becoming more and more insecure about her size compared to the other girls.

Who got called first?
Lisa

CoverGirl of the Week?
Heather! Let's just give her CoverGirl of the season

Who's going home next week?
My bottom 2 predictions:

Chantal - She's not nearly as good as she thinks she is. Actually she sucks pretty bad and she doesn't have a personality. She can kick rocks.

Ambreal - Jessy Terrero saved her from the bottom two this week. I don't see her making it much further. Her face isn't nearly strong enough.

No comments: